Slitting machine machine is mainly used for stainless steel strip, stainless steel, carbon steel, copper tape and other production slitting machine, slitting machine stainless steel mechanical production process by feeding trolley, uncoiling, leveling machine, slitting machine host, cut, the buffer pool, tension station and winding process.
1. Before starting the machine, inject different lubricating oil to the parts that need to be filled with lubricating oil according to the lubrication requirement.
2. First check whether the switches are in 0 position and turn on the power.
3. Check whether the mechanical parts and pneumatic system are normal. If there are abnormal phenomena, check and remove them in time so as not to cause mechanical equipment accidents.
4. Check whether the transmission gear is correct or produce quality problems. If the pressure gauge of cutting machine reaches 0.5-0.7mpa, it cannot be cut.
5. Let the motor run for 2 to 3 minutes every morning, and the transmission gear is 0, and the operator is not allowed to leave the machine when driving, and it is forbidden to do other irrelevant things.
6. Gloves are not allowed to be turned on. Long sleeves must be worn with sleeves, and long hair must wear a hat.
7. The rotating part shall not be wiped when the machine is turned on.
8. Adjust the mould correctly, and do not press down hard.
9. During the operation, it is forbidden to leave the machine tool, and do not do other irrelevant things, and pay attention to whether the welding joints are normal.
10. The cutting belt must be approved by the workshop director to be stored in the belt zone, and it shall be carefully recorded in the production process card with the operator of the sling, and it shall not be discarded at will.
11, operations, such as found in all kinds of anomalies, such as smoke, the smell of burnt, suddenly blow a fuse, light is suddenly put out in a timely manner to turn off the power switch to check clear, troubleshooting again after boot operation.
12. The product should be inspected regularly, not exceeding 6.01 meters, not less than 6.0 meters. Strictly control between 4mm. The pipe on the unloading rack should not exceed 95% of the total capacity, and the crew member shall be hoisted in time, otherwise the operator will be responsible for the damage.