A detailed overview of the safety operation procedures of the sub-unit.
What are the safety operating procedures of the sub-unit? Generally speaking, there are mainly the following these, as follows: preparation, feeding, tool change, run and coiling of this a few parts, each part has a detailed regulations, make the operator know how to correct article points the unit operation, are introduced as follows, for your reference.
(1) check whether the parts of the unit are abnormal.
(2) check whether the control switches and electrical buttons are in normal position.
(3) turn on the power, turn on the cooling water and the compressed air switch.
(4) check whether the pressure of voltage, air pressure and hydraulic pressure station is normal.
(5) open the oil painting machine, adjust the oil amount, and check the spray oil of the upper and lower blades.
2. The feeding
(1) when loading, the commander must stand in a place where there is a retreat, and make sure that there is no danger, so as to command the crane to hoist or land.
(2) the steel coil should be placed in the middle of the saddle or trolley to prevent the side from turning the person or equipment.
(3) when the inner diameter of the steel coil is larger than that of the uncoiler, it is necessary to fix the iron on the drum in order.
(4) when lowering the rollers or clamping rollers, make sure that no contact roller or pinch roll is available.
(5) when opening and unpacking, the steel coil should be first pressed on the trolley, careful operation, prevent the packing strip, and take the lead to hurl hurt when cutting.
(6) when cutting board head, the hand should not be placed under the shears.
3. The tool change
(1) before changing the knife, it is necessary to convert the unit operation mode to single action.
(2) it can't rise too high to prevent the top bad arch.
(3) when changing the knife, no one is allowed to turn the cutter shaft.
(4) it is forbidden to use the wrench to hook the nut and turn the shaft of the knife to remove and install the nut.
(5) when removing and installing the knife sleeve, handle with care and hands.
(6) when installing the blade, be careful to prevent the blade from cutting the hand. You can't use a blade with a collapse or an obtuse Angle.
(7) after changing the knife according to the plan, carefully check the dividing width and then try to cut the edges manually.
(8) check the cutting edge quality.
(1) after the confirmation of each part, the belt can be worn. When wearing the belt, be sure to run slowly. Be careful to send the side wire to the side wire for the rollers to prevent the clip and cut the finger.
(2) after lifting the edging machine, hang the side wire of the side wire pool on the rotating shaft. After the operator leaves the area, lower the pressure roll and begin to collect the roll.
(3) after wearing the belt, check whether the steel belt has any scratches, seals and oil evenly.
(4) after the inspection, the master shall inform other personnel to return to the safety range and ascend to the process speed.
(5) when the unit is running, no one shall touch the rotating parts of the running steel belt and the unit, and shall not cross and leap from the unit.
(6) in the production process, when there are problems such as broken edges and upwarping, it must reduce the running speed or stop, ensure that it can be processed after safety, and leave the dangerous area immediately after processing.
(7) do not pass or linger near the edge of the receiving machine.
(8) when the unit runs, the uncoiler and the winder are not allowed to stay on the front of the machine, so as to prevent the breakage.
(9) during the production process, pay close attention to the quality of the board, and find that the abnormality should be handled in a timely manner.
(1) after the winding is finished, it is necessary to press the steel belt with the pressure rack, and the lead will be transferred to the top of the trolley, so that the packaging can be packed, so as to prevent the lead from being hurtful.
(2) according to the different thickness of the steel belt, the plastic belt shall be used as below 1.5.
(3) when there is a narrow band, two special iron bars should be inserted on each side of the car to cooperate with each other, so as to prevent the narrow band from falling down and hurting the equipment.
(4) when hoisting the finished product, the upper nylon sheath shall protect the side of the steel band from being hurt.
(5) with the head and tail of the sling, be careful to guide the crane to move slowly, to prevent it from falling down and breaking the tubing and wires.
(6) the weight should be lifted lightly to ensure that the steel coil does not overflow and the ground pound is safe.
(7) choose the edges that are as wide as possible to tie the edges, preferably within 400 kg.
(8) as far as possible, the hanging side wire should not be passed from the unit, and when it is unavoidable, it can be adopted from the living sleeve, and it must not be passed from the top of the operating table.